Honey Do Challenge for October!

Ravens!


This challenge was a nice excuse to take some time and make something for myself for a change!

This gorgeous pendant of a Raven was made by Foxpaws and I've hoarded it in my stash for months...or has it been a year?? Hmmm :D

The stones I chose are highly faceted black Onyx...and they are amazing!  I found them at Allegory Gallery on-line.  Oh, but wait, they are faceted on both sides and I've never seen anything quite like them before!


I strung the necklace on 7 ply wax linen cord and made a rustic clasp using 14g oxidized copper wire.



This was the perfect October challenge!  Thank you Sarajo and Eric for nudging me along - I adored this challenge!!!  

Loralee XO

Comments

  1. Wow! That necklace is a stunner, Loralee! I'm so glad that you're keeping that one for yourself. It's just amazing. Thanks for taking the time to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! I knew you would have something appropriate for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts