I participated in the Art Bead Scene monthly challenge this year for the first time!  I loved it!  It got me digging around in my beautiful stash, pulling supplies I had not used in a while.  It was a real lift, especially this time of year!   I think my necklace and earrings really captured the essence of the painting selected.  Have a look :))












 Field of Flowers
Egon Schiele
1910
Chalk on Paper

About the Art
This early drawing by Schiele is a mixed media study in black chalk, gouache, gold bronze paint and white body color on paper. Egon Schiele studied under Gustav Klimt and was influenced by the early expressionism of Van Gogh and Edvard Munch.



I'm really excited about participating in February challenge!    

Comments

  1. I think your earrings are my very favorite thing that anybody made for this month's challenge. Seriously swooning over here! Happy to find your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a different approach to the designs for the challenge. Your pieces do a great job of reflecting the painting.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts